The Uniden R3 radar detector has quickly gained the attention of radar detector test enthusiasts all over the USA, and now it’s here in New Zealand.
Uniden has produced radar detectors for decades, but nothing like this. It’s been a long time since Uniden made this much of an impact with a radar detector!
- Experience the unsurpassed range with the new R3 radar detector.
- With the convenient GPS database preloaded, you’ll be reminded about red light cameras, speed cameras, and you can “block” false radar alerts
- Quiet Ride – speed aware auto mute
- Color OLED display – including pink and purple!
- K false filter
- KA false filter
Get the Uniden R3 radar detector at Rapid Radio. Get a hardwire cable kit installed and never have to worry about the messy cigarette lighter cord on your windscreen again!
We think the Uniden R3 is just as good as any Escort product like the Redline EX (Redline 2) – possibly even better. Unbeatable value for money.
Get it now at
Uniden R3 New Zealand firmware and speed camera updates
Uniden’s New Zealand distributor (BluLink) has made the various updates available as of November 2018.
If your detector is working fine, there often isn’t any need to run an update.
Note that the firmware and GPS database updates are NOT the same thing.
- IMPORTANT! FIRMWARE UPDATES
Do not Install Updates from UNIDEN America (www.uniden.com or unidensupport.com)
- For assistance please e-mail email@example.com or call 09-273 8377